Rates include all utilities (water, electricity, etc.), cable TV and high-speed Internet.
Rates do not include a $25 per semester Housing Program Fee.
Payment is due at the beginning of each semester.
*Anticipated rates pending approval from the Board of Regents.
2017-18 Housing rates(pdf)
Central Campus 2018-19 Rates
(Adams, Bell, Foundation, Napier, Parkhurst, Sanford and Wells Halls)
- Single (2 person suite, only available to returning students)- $3,513 per semester
- Double (4 person suite)- $3,425 per semester
- Triple (3 person room - Bell Hall only)- $3,154 per semester
- Double as a Single -$4,348 per semester
The Village Apartments 2018-19 Rates
Available to first-year students
- 8 person suite (2 students per room) - $3,137 for 5 months ($627/month)
- 4 person apartment The Village 4-5 - $4,555 for 6 months ($759/month)
- 2 person apartment The Village 4-5 - $4,928 for 6 months ($821/month)
Available to upperclassmen
- 4 person apartment The Village 1-3 - $4,174 5 1/2 months ($759/month)
- 2 person apartment The Village 1-3 - $4,517 for 5 1/2 months ($821/month)
- 1 person apartment - $5,397 for 6 months ($899/month)
Summer Rates 2018
- Full Summer - double room = $2,353 or single room $2,841
- May, June or July term - double room = $731 or single room $874
- May/June term or June/July term - double room = $1,537 or single room $1,859
Contract Dates and Meal Plans
Contract Dates: Please refer the contract dates page for more information.
Meal Plans: Please refer to the dining web site for meal plan rates. Freshmen are required to carry a minimum meal plan. Plans are optional for upperclassmen.