The Georgia College Office of Leadership Programs aims to empower GC students in forging meaningful connections to their communities and world. Through curricular programs, co-curricular experiences, and individual consulting, the faculty and staff of Leadership Programs work to equip students as conscientious and engaged citizens and to serve as leaders for the public good.
Georgia College will be a nationally preeminent university where leaders are formed through scholarship, public service, and community engagement.
At Georgia College, leadership is . . .
- Mentorship: Georgia College is a national leader in providing mentored learning experiences for students.
- Civic Engagement: Georgia College students work to build stronger, healthier, more prosperous communities.
- Social Justice & Inclusion: Georgia College students are committed to equal opportunity and treatment of all persons.
- Strategic Thought: Georgia College students study the correlation of world forces that shape leaders’ abilities.
- Global Citizenship: Georgia College students analyze and solve global challenges in local and regional contexts.